Reduce Your Home Heating Costs by Up to 50% with This Gadget's App Integration Plus Smart Zoning, Scheduling, & Monitoring
Introducing the future of home heating — SOLUS⁺. It is a sleek, smart, and cost-efficient electric infrared heater that helps users save money, and live more sustainably thanks to its patented NanoWave technology. With the SOLUS+ companion app, you can enjoy a range of energy-saving features and controls, such as remote access, realtime cost monitoring, scheduling, and zonal heating all from the comfort of your phone. SOLUS⁺ is powered by a standard mains socket so there's no need for any expensive installation. It's maintenance-free and its functions are constantly being upgraded through the app.
Featured on Forbes, GadgetFlow, WIRED, GQ, Uncrate, and more!
- Far Infrared Heating. Heats up space w/ up to 30% less energy than traditional electric heaters
- Remote Access. Access the full range of smart features wherever you may be
- Smart Zoning. Adjust you comfort levels on a room by room basis & waste less energy
- Monitor Energy Spend. Measure your consumption in real time, either room by room or as a house total
- Smart Scheduling. Easily optimize your heating schedule on a room by room basis & cut your heating bills to an absolute minimum
- Zero Installation Costs. Comes with a temperature & humidity sensor that requires no wiring or installation
- Model: M1
- Color: black
- Materials: tempered glass, smart home set, electrical components, heating element, adhesive, metal mounts
- Dimensions: 29.53" x 12.64" x 0.39"
- Weight: 9.9lbs
- Advised heating area: 161.46sqf
- Rated input: 450W
- Rated voltage: 220/110V 50/60Hz
- Wi-Fi operational range: 164.04ft (outdoors), 98.42ft (indoors)
- Cost efficient
- Smart heating
- Plug in & play
- Maintenance free
- App: SOLUS+ (iOS or Android)
- Manufacturer's standard warranty
- iOS 10.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- SOLUS⁺ Smart Infrared Heater (M1/Black)
- Humidity & Temperature Sensor
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Jul 5 - Jul 8
- All sales final.