During this course, you will build a foundation of working with Excel Macros and VBA. You'll engage in several projects that will build upon one another as you progress through the basic building blocks of automating tasks within Excel. Soon you'll be ready to enter the world of Excel VBA, where you will experience a more dynamic, robust experience for yourself and your peers.
- Access 57 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Automate placing & formatting a title on a worksheet
- Interact w/ the users of your Macros through input & message boxes
- Clean up multiple Excel worksheets & prepare the data to be reported on
- Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel worksheets
- Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your report
Kyle Pew is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Visio
- SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013
- VBA (Excel and Access)
- Adobe Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Maya (Modeling and Animation)
- Unity3d (Game Design)
- Crystal Reports
Kyle is a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute in the Media Arts and Animation Program. He has worked as a Game Designer for Electronic Arts, designing on games such as Nerf N-Strike, Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for the Wii, and a Sims 3 Expansion Pack for the PC.
Kyle has facilitated courses that range from 1-on-1 interactions to large scale groups of 100+ participants, including; live in person classes, webinar style classes online and live online full courses. He is consistently ranked top in reviews for each of the courses he teaches.