Enjoy Up to 6 Hours of Uninterrupted Music with This Wireless Headphone’s Conduction Technology
Are you tired of the discomfort caused by regular earbuds and headphones? Open-ear conduction stereo wireless headphones are the optimal solution. These headphones are feather-light and comfortable, making them ideal for walking, jogging, or powering through back-to-back meetings. They also offer the benefit of ambient sound awareness, ensuring you can hear vital noises around you like traffic or nearby conversations. Forget about the stress of losing your earbuds; these headphones are designed with a secure fit.
Crafted from soft plastic, these open-ear conduction stereo wireless headphones come with a USB charger and boast a 6-hour continuous playback time. The dual bud design effortlessly connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device and can also pair with your smartphone to answer calls through the built-in mic. Simply put, they're an excellent integration of comfort and functionality.
- Bone conduction technology. Rests comfortably over the ears & sends audio sound directly to the inner ears
- Long battery life. 6 hours of continuous listening
- IPX6 water-resistant. Perfect for outside fitness, workout, running, sports, cycling
- App-integrated. Works with SIRI and other Voice Command APPS
- Bluetooth. Allows calls from your phone while listening through the headset
- Color: black
- Finish: matt
- Materials: plastic, alloy
- Run time: 6hrs
- Water-resistant: IPX6
- Bone conduction connectivity
- Manufacturer’s 30-day warranty
- Open Ear Conduction Stereo Wireless Headphones (Black)
- Charging Cable
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Feb 27 - Mar 4
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- This item is excluded from coupons.
Magnetic charging connection is very cool!! Recharges quickly as needed. Performance is very good via Bluetooth. I'm very pleased.Jan 13, 2024
Sound quality is poor - virtually no bass. Also, they vibrate annoyingly, in sync with what is supposed to be the low end, but it sounds like the mid-range, because there is no bass. Very disappointed in this purchase. I do not recommend these headphones.Jan 7, 2024
I never tried conduction headphones before, was curious to see whether the sound quality would be any good. Turns out it's not, the sound is muffled and dull. I tried them for about 10 minutes, and then threw them in a drawer and forgot about them. Total waste of money for me.Dec 14, 2023
Nothing. The sound is louder from outside the headphones than when it is on. Would not recommend to buy at allDec 14, 2023
Highly recommend, very good sound quality! So powerful you can feel the bass vibration on your face. Not sure how to reduce the bass effect.Nov 13, 2023
Terrible. Will not charge. Will not Pair. Pure E-Waste.Aug 26, 2023